Tuesday 28 May 2013

World Domination Update

Hi!  I know, It's been a while, I didn't call, didn't write...

I've ticked off some 308309509385984 words for the boss man since November (that may be a slight exaggeration) and it's still going strong.  It pays the bills and I love my job.  I am however missing just writing for fun, for me and my...dare I say fans? *blushes*

I was amazed to see how many views the page has had in my absence and I think that in itself deserves a little treat.  I intend to stop neglecting my passion and my followers, I'll have a little nugget of literary naughtiness posted by the end of the week!  That is my solemn promise and if I fail, I want you all to troll my Twitter feed until I deliver @KeeleyJones30, watch this space!

Ps. Who knew world domination would be this time consuming huh???


No comments:

Post a Comment